top of page

Study Permit


In order to come to Canada as a student, you will need to first obtain your study permit. As such, you will need to also satisfy an officer that you are a bona fide temporary resident, meaning:

  • You have strong ties to your home country and will not remain in Canada beyond your authorized period of stay;

  • You have enough funds to support yourself while you are in Canada;

  • Your purpose in Canada is that of a visitor

  • You will exit Canada once your stay is over.

  • You must have been accepted by a designated learning institution in Canada.

  • You must prove that you have enough money to pay for your:

    • Tuition fees

    • Living expenses for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada and

    • Return transportation for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada.

  • You must be a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record and not be a risk to the security of Canada. You may have to provide a police certificate.

  • You must be in good health and willing to complete a medical examination, if necessary.

  • You must satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your authorized stay.

  • You will need to demonstrate these above requirements in addition to meeting the requirements of a study permit.

passport can.jpg
travel money.webp


Being an international student can be a stressful experience as it is. When you need to worry about your studies, assignments and exams – worrying about your immigration status is usually the last thing on your list. That is what we are here for. We will help you obtain your study permit so you can focus on excelling in your education. As a student, you will need to keep up with your studies and be successful in them if you hope to maintain your status as a student in Canada.

We will assist you:

  • Draft the necessary forms;

  • Draft appropriate supporting documentation like a purpose of travel letter or purpose of intended studies letter;

  • Assist you with gathering important documents like your educational information, proof of funds, proof of temporary residence etc.;

  • Help demonstrate how you meet the conditions of a Temporary Resident;

  • Compile the strongest possible case as per your unique situation; and

  • Of course, be with you every step of the way.


Processing times will depend on the Canadian visa office where you submitted your application. The visa office will review your application to make sure you have completed it correctly and have included all the required documents. If your application is incomplete, it will not be processed it will be returned to you.


·      Two thousand per person for a couple and One thousand for the dependent as a discount.

·      All payments are to made to World Life Education Centre

·      Registration Fee with Tuition Fee along with the bank statement proof needs to be given to the Admission officer by WLEC admin.


For Study Permit Visa Application Photo Specifications, please click the button below.

bottom of page